Antiquity Publications Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Antiquity Trust, a not-for-profit organisation.
Please read the following terms and conditions regarding the usage of the Antiquity website. The term ‘Antiquity’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of the website.
- The Antiquity Trust is the sole owner of Antiquity Publications Ltd, which exists to publish Antiquity. Antiquity Publications Limited owns the copyright to all papers published in Antiquity, unless otherwise noted in individual articles.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information found on this website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information from Antiquity is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice
- Material from the journal may not be translated, altered, re-compiled, manipulated or used to prepare derivative works, or published in any other format in any medium unless in accordance with our copyright agreement.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website includes links to Cambridge University Press. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Cambridge University Press website http://www.cambridge.org/about-us/legal-notices/terms-use